Our training courses save valuable time by helping you get up and running with RegioGraph. Experienced course instructors lead you step by step through the software’s features and offer practice-oriented tips to build your skills. Due to the current demand, we’re now offering most of our training courses online.
Training course for beginners
Get up and running with RegioGraph and learn more about the software’s features and applications. In our German-language two-day group course, you will start with all the basics and further dive into the different use cases of RegioGraph.
Our training approach uses small groups and practice-oriented exercises to help you quickly familiarize yourself with the software. We also teach you many tips for optimizing your use of RegioGraph, and we give you plenty of time to ask questions. You’ll receive a certificate upon completion of the course. The cost is €900 per person. Overview of course contents:
- setting up projects and creating maps
- importing, linking and calculating data
- analyzing locations (customers, business sites, catchment areas, etc.)
- creating, optimizing, evaluating and comparing sales territories
- analyzing territories (e.g., at the 5-digit postcode level)
- presenting results and generating reports
Go to training course dates...