Keep your software up-to-date by downloading the latest service pack for RegioGraph 2015/2016.
Download service pack 4
Service pack 4 includes all changes since version 2015/2016. You can install this service pack regardless of whether you've already installed service packs 1, 2 & 3.
Select the service pack that corresponds to the language in which you installed your version of RegioGraph. The file is around 98 MB.
Date of publication: December 12, 2016
- Download the service pack for your version of RegioGraph, and then save it on your computer.
- Install the service pack with administrator rights by right-clicking the file and selecting “Run as administrator”. Installing the service pack requires the same rights necessary for installing the original software.
The service pack addresses the following issues:
RegioGraph Analysis and higher versions:
- Some minor bugs concerning parallelized data import were corrected, removing software hang-ups and lost import data.
- External library for PDF export updated, resulting in more stable behavior; PDF export now also supports rectangles and outlines around texts.
- Symbols referenced by worksheet charts are now saved correctly.
- Level of detail for background maps is now handled correctly in undo and redo.
- Unintentional switching of fonts from “zooming” to “fixed” in maps has been corrected.
- When duplicating layers, column metadata is now duplicated correctly.
- Worksheets containing long tables are now duplicated correctly.
- Filter formulas in linked layers now handle deleted columns in the source layer correctly.
- When updating map vintage, relationships between layers are now correctly adjusted to the new versions.
RegioGraph Planning and higher versions
- Several geocoder changes: support for new countries in Central America – optimizations. e.g.. in Saudi Arabia and Taiwan.
- Update geocoding no longer clears columns before starting even if the corresponding flag is set.
- Distance to nearest location now also determines values of 0 correctly (if two points coincide).
Only RegioGraph Strategy version
- Numerous optimizations and corrections in WebViewer:
- Better compatibility with older PHP versions (older than 5.4)
- Hidden objects are now also hidden in the WebViewer selection layer.
- The browser-based version (without PHP) now also correctly shows and hides layers based on zoom level.
- Special characters such as \ and quotes are now correctly transferred to WebViewer.
Distance tables previously showed drive-time instead of distance and vice versa in certain cases. This has now been fixed.
There are also many other detail-oriented corrections and optimizations.
The following additional changes were addressed by service packs 1, 2 & 3:
- Problems with layout generator corrected (involving multi-page tables in existing worksheets)
- Non-quadratic symbols now maintain their form when separated from legends
- Incorrect sorting in map contents corrected (when background maps referenced in the maps are no longer available)
- Various dialogs now scale correctly at the ≠ 96 dpi resolution
- Column meta data now correctly copied when duplicating layers
- FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) encryption guidelines for Windows previously could prevent the correct execution of RegioGraph; this has now been corrected
- Incorrect overwriting of geodata when performing geocoding updates now corrected (involving instances in which the target layer contains exactly one object)
- Import: preview tables now smaller + match index calculated in background; importing large data sources now significantly faster and more stable
- Circles ("Create Circles" command) now assigned unambiguous IDs
- Map designs now correctly displayed at detail level ≠ 100%
- "Created on" column no longer incorrectly overwritten when importing
- Display of pie chart segments in the legend after separating or exporting PDFs now corrected
- Insertion of object layers with large scales now corrected
- Insertion of free text in legends now corrected
- XLS access via ODBC now works
- "Update Map Vintage" command now also correctly updates charts in the map
- Grouped north arrows, etc. now correctly assigned to maps
- linked columns that use the “First value” operator are now filtered correctly
- renamed territories on higher levels are now correctly propagated to the base level
- possible freeze during drawing of symbols or symbol selections corrected
- code page translation during clipboard import corrected
- dBase import corrected
- drawing of overview window optimized, resulting in faster opening of projects and switching of windows
- Transfer Layer Data: where locations overlap multiple areas, data is now transferred to all those areas
- PDF export:
- underline and strikeout are no longer switched
- zooming symbol signatures in legends are now exported correctly
- Create Circles: new circles are now assigned meaningful IDs
- Deactivation of default legend texts in the format window has been corrected
- “Changed” marker for “Apply” button in format window has been corrected
- distance measuring now shows three decimals places
Additionally improvements to Planning and Strategy
- Date transcription on report cover sheet now corrected
- Improved determination of reference points for calculation of infrastructure
- New function: Generate with minimum values
- When executing the command "Generate with Minimum / Maximum Values", a new option is available, allowing to choose whether all or at least one of the selected columns need to be regarded. (OR:"Satisfy at least one criterion" / AND: Satisfy all target criteria”)
- Incorrect one-way street direction when calculating table values for "distance via road network" now corrected
- Sales territory planning wizard now also works on point layers
- new geocoders for Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia, Australia and New Zealand; smaller enhancements to other geocoders
- Transfer Layer Data: transfer using infrastructure density is now again possible
- drive-time zones:
- minor changes when handling blocked roads / walking speed
- errors from SP1 regarding zones with explicit overlap have been corrected
- handling of IDs during clipping in editor corrected
- Location Potential Report: options when calculating using distance have been corrected
Additionaly improvements to Strategy
- Web viewer now also supports PHP/AJAX technology
- Missing labels in Web viewer output now corrected
- Improved performance of distance matrices
- Calculation of distance matrices now considerably faster