Keep your software up-to-date by downloading the latest service pack for RegioGraph 2013 and 2014 (version 13).
Download service pack 4
Download the service pack for your version of RegioGraph and install it with all administrator rights by right-clicking the file and selecting "Run as administrator". The download is approximately 27MB.
Release date: November 12, 2014
The service pack includes the following corrections and improvements:
Important bug fixes:
- An error previously occurred under certain conditions when carrying out optimizations that took locations into account; this problem has now been resolved.
- A small error related to formatting worksheet tables has been resolved.
- A small correction has been applied to the territory report feature.
- A small adjustment related to working with special fonts has been applied.
- In concert with the expanded maps of Europe, RegioGraph has been enhanced with the ability to read and geocode addresses for Cyprus, Iceland, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia.
- Changes made to column names are now correctly applied across territory hierarchies.
- For special applications related to routing, speed profiles can now be individually adjusted (through changes to the user settings in the application code).
The service pack also includes numerous additional minor improvements and error corrections.