Keep your software up-to-date by downloading the latest service pack for RegioGraph 11.
Service pack 2
Download the service pack and install it with administrator rights by right-clicking the service pack and selecting “Run as administrator”. Download the service pack and install it by double-clicking the file.The download is approximately 1.1 MB.
Release date: April 6, 2010
Service Pack 2 implements, among others, the following corrections and improvements:
- All background projects are correctly recognized when multiple users attempt to access them.
- Previously, inaccurate data could appear in the "Belongs to" column of the new layer when calculating Voronoi regions. This issue has been remedied.
- Layers associated with large project files can now be erased more quickly.
- Protruding corners no longer appear when buffers around lines are selected (info mode).
- The ID column is now correctly generated when importing *.shp files without text columns.
- The import function has been further improved and now handles very large matching layers (with millions of objects).
Numerous additional improvements have been made.